Summary Advantage Management Resources, LLC provides the business owner with an off-site professional Human Resources department to serve the needs of the Client Company, managers and employees. Human Resources not only encompasses pro-active employee relations and benefits administration, but also risk management functions to reduce the direct and indirect costs of job-related injuries and illnesses, employee turnover, and non-compliance with applicable laws.
Human Resource Activities * Review of existing workplace policies and programs to compliment and enhance the client's business goals and assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
* Development of new workplace policies and programs to complement and enhance the client's business goals and assure compliance with applicable law and regulations.
* Development of Absenteeism Control programs that work.
* Development of Employee Guidebook to identify employer and employee rights and responsibilities, work rules, conflict resolutions, and disciplinary actions programs.
* Monitoring compliance with applicable Federal and State Labor Laws including providing required poster and notices.
* Development of safety programs including compliance with OSHA regulations, development of safety incentive programs and active participation in safety committees.
* Review of Equal Employment environment and Affirmation Action needs analysis and development.
* Legal hiring manual development and review of hiring practices for effectiveness and legality.
* Compensation program and job descriptions review, revision or development.